Pages

Spring Is Heeere!

Well folks, Spring is finally here. (It's April already. What? Where has this year gone??) For some of us it doesn't feel like it at all. Some people are still getting frigid, Winter weather. And some of us are fighting heat strokes when we walk out the door. (All my Floridians say "yeah-yuh"!)

But no matter what the weather is like where you are - it's Spring. My favorite season. I find it very difficult to muster up motivation to decorate for a holiday that will come suddenly and then abruptly pass us by. (Tristin says I'm a holiday Grinch.) But I can decorate for Spring. It's a whole season! And maybe I'll nestle in some little Easter decor in there somewhere. :)

Here's some inspiration for your Spring/Easter decorating.


Check out this gorgey mantle from Dwellings By DeVore. She says most of these items are from Goodwill. You know I love me some smart and beautiful Goodwill purchases! I just love how all of the elements are simple, but together they create a bold statement that screams "Spring"!



Learn how to make a DIY Hydrangea Egg with Trisha from The Sweet Survival. They are so lovely!! I am a BIG fan of topiary-type decorations and a HUGE fan of hydrangeas. Ok, any flower, really. Flowers are an easy way to bring Spring into your home. Plus, they always make a space look beautiful.


Thrifty Decor Chick created this beautiful, Spring-y Vignette. Love it! 
Learn how to make her mossy letter here.



 Some of you who know me know that I am obsessed with eggs, nests, and birds. Yes, I know it's a popular fad going on right now, but I liked them way before you guys got here! ;) Vivienne from The V Spot has a great way to create perfectly beautiful robins eggs from those well known (and icky) plastic eggs. Get her tutorial here. I love these! I just might have to make some.



The Inspired Room pieced together this refreshing mantel. 
It's bright, and it's beautiful. And baby, that's what Spring is! :)


So have you started decorating your home for Springtime? What are you doing to decorate?
Happy Weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I still have an 8-foot snowbank for a front lawn (better than the 10 foot one across the street ;-) - but it is sunny, and crisp, and beautiful out there! I've got at least a month before I'll see flowers - but its good to know Spring is on the way!

    ReplyDelete

We cherish your questions, comments, and love. If you're not a fan, why not find something you do love and leave some love there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...