Pages

Day 7: NOEL Art with Hannah of Young and Crafty

I’m so excited to be guest posting over at Two Girls Being Crafty! My name is Hannah and I blog over at Young and Crafty and would love if you would stop by and visit. 


Y&C

I’ve got a SUPER easy Christmas craft for you today. 
DSC02477

Really, this is probably so easy a 4 year old could do it!
DSC02399

I took a 12x12 piece of scrap wood. 
DSC02460

I painted it green and then used my Cricut to cut out letters for a stencil.

DSC02466

Of course, no project is complete without lots of mess ups! Just go back and paint over the white with green paint. 
DSC02479

Done and Done!
Easiest.project.ever.
DSC02477

The simplicity is what I like about it the most. 
This is my all time favorite project, my pallet art (Tristin here: Hannah's pallet art happens to have been inspired by our very own DIY Art for Non-Artists!  Don't you love it on the pallet?):
DSC02187

If you are looking for a fun link party, I host one every Friday night called Free for All. I would love for you to link up and share your crafts and projects!
3
SD-SilverDamask-3-1

1 comment:

  1. Handpainted Wall Hoops are magnificent to decorate your Livingroom, Bedroom, or your Entryway. Wall Hoops Nestling Collection is canvas with acrylic are made by master artist. Because the artworks of wall decoration sets are not printed, there may some minor paint overflows or pattern irregularity.

    ReplyDelete

We cherish your questions, comments, and love. If you're not a fan, why not find something you do love and leave some love there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...